Frenchbuzz TV is actively building a video French Directory of products and services to add value to its programming. We want you to be a part of it!
Frenchbuzz TV also will be available on Apple TV and smart phones by June 2019.
Streaming subscribers: Roku & Amazon Fire TV, Amazon App Store
- 1,000 subscribers as of March, 28th, 2019.
- Average length per visit: 20mn
- Growth: 50 new subscribers per day
- Cities where the video directory will focus: New York, San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and Nationwide (pertaining to businesses and individuals that offer services nationwide)
- Streaming subscribers projection 2019: July, 10,000; September, 20,000; December, 35,000.
Who should advertise?
- Any event organizers, educational organizations, individuals and businesses selling French related products and services and more specifically:
- Travel related companies
- Businesses offering French and European products and services: Restaurant, schools, etc.
- Businesses wanting to increase their brand recognition and attract new clients
Advertise your business and services on Frenchbuzz TV!
Special Introductory Offer! We are currently offering advertising packages at a fantastic price! First trial month is only $19.
Section name example: San Francisco: Shopping & Services
|Your ad video/slideshow
from your Youtube ad link
|30/60 second||2 to 5mn||6 to 10mn|
|City: Shopping & Services||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Word count||200 max||No limit||No limit|
|Set up fee: $100||Not until May||Not until May||Not until May|
|Three month commitment||$49/Month||$79/Month||$99/Month|
|3 ad replacements||$499/Year||$799/Year||$999/year|
- Choose a package & Pay
- Send us the link to your Youtube ad/promo (we’ll download it) or Email us your ad (.mov, .avi, pm4) at firstname.lastname@example.org Or have our video marketing team create your 60 second ad video for $199.
- Voila! Your add will be live within 7 days
Hurry to book your space while introductory offer is available! All prices are subject to change in the next few months.